It's a great excuse to go outside and play with the kids at the Lowville Winter Games coming up!
The Lowville Winter Games will be fun for the whole family and it's happening with or without snow on Sunday, January 26th, 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. at the Lowville Park (Guelph Line - North of Britannia Road.
I may have to train for the "pancake eating contest" LOL! Sounds awesome!
Here are some of the games and activities you can look forward to:
- Sunset Grill pancake eating contest
- Meet Olympic hockey champion, Becky Kellar (12noon to 2pm)
- Frisbee Golf
- Body Zorbs Race Track
- Human Gyroscope
- Dave Perry, rope making demonstration
- Log Sawing Competition
- Horse-drawn Wagon Rides
- Conservation Halton Birds of Prey exhibit
- Passionate about Pictures Photo Boot
- Crafts by Momstown
- *Tobogganing and skating (weather permitting)
- Food options including Lowville Church BBQ, along with Gorilla Cheese, Beaver Tails, Portobello Burger, Papa's Greek, and SWAT food trucks
While you're there make sure to find the 2015 Pan Am/Parapan Am Games Organizing Committee, they will be on site. Learn more about the Games and learn how to get involved. For more information visit the website: www.toronto2015.org/communitytour