Whatever your story, whatever your motivation, together we can make a difference by supporting the over 9 million Canadians living with Diabetes or prediabetes while staying healthy and having fun. I am running my very first half marathon with Team Diabetes - something I never would have though possible. My wife Kelly has been an inspiration to me... she has competed in 15 marathons including 4 Boston Marathons. Kelly has seen how diabetes has impacted members of our family and that is one of the reasons she maintains an active lifestyle while encouraging me to do the same. She will be joining me for this amazing event next May and so can you! Go to www.teamdiabetes.ca
or ask my pal Donna
any questions you have.
- Return airfare from a designated, gateway city
- Four nights of accommodation in Edinburgh
- Three, on-site Team D functions
- Online training
- Guaranteed event entry
- Team tech shirt
- Personalized fundraising webpage
- …and the great feeling that comes from personal accomplishment, meeting incredible people and supporting a worthy cause all at the same time.