Skinny Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake .... Ummm ya!!!
Tis' the season of fall ... so I picked up a few cans of pumpkin puree at the store the other day and was like I bet I can make something yummy out of this and then never did anything with it ... but I will!! I just found this recipe online! Hope it turns out! This recipe is an 'eat clean' version of the typical pumpkin pie recipe out there. I think I'll try to make coconut whipped topping for this too!
What are some of your favourite pumpkin recipes?
Makes: 8 Slices
- 1/2 Cup Cashew Butter
- 1/2 Cup Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Tbsp Molasses
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Ginger
- 1/2 Tsp Cloves
- 1 Tbsp Maple Extract
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 10 Dates
- 1 Tbsp Agave
- Place all above listed ingredients into your food processor. Process until smooth and creamy stopping once to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Place all ingredients in a greased spring-form pan (I didn’t have a spring-form pan so I used a greased 8 inch pie plate – It worked great but was a little tricky to get out).
- Place in the freezer covered with cling wrap.
- Serve the next day immediately after removing from the freezer.